Monday, July 5, 2010

Sprout!!

If you haven't already seen the great patterns from  Make It Perfect .... Then you should def head on over and check them out. A couple weeks ago at the Sydney Quilt and Craft Show, I picked up this gorgeous pattern, Sprout!! Its perfect for all the little girls like mine... (who you cant keep in anything but a dress)! Indi Loves it... However, It was a leap out of my comfort zone..
It was quite quick to make, fully lined in soft flannel and all finished in an afternoon/night!
What do you think of the fabric?? A modern take on Cinderella??
Indi was somewhat pleased, and her comment was... "but Mum, it isn't Pink!!"

6 comments:

  1. What a cute little model you have there! And that dress is really cute too. I might have to give it a go.
    Its got pink pictures on it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful and what an adorable model you have!

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it.... You have to teach me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable. My daughter-in-law was not a fan of pink...until she had my adorable granddaughter Charlotte who says on a routine basis, "Pink is my very favorite color!!" I'll have to check out those patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling! I think the fabric is perfect and obviously loved by your little one. Who I might add, is just as cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! It is beautiful. You have both done a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!! xx I LOVE hearing from you xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...